Old June 29th 20, 05:06 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
The Real Bev[_5_]

Default Wal-Mart Auto Tire Scam

On 06/28/2020 03:02 PM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> In article >,
> > wrote:
>>LMAO a blank webpage from Walmart saying it can't be found, looks like you failed.

> It possible that webpage existed fourteen years ago when the message you are
> replying to was posted.
>
> Is the google interface so bad that people don't realize they are replying
> to messages that are decades old?

I think it's more likely that stupid people just don't look at the
dates. Is it perhaps overkill to assume that the only people who read
usenet via googlegroups are stupid? Based on what I've seen, I think not.

--
Cheers, Bev
Warning -- Driver carries less than $20 worth of ammunition