Old October 15th 04, 04:06 PM
Rich8

Ahhhhhhhh what a loaded question, which will produce predictable
results in this group... Damn bloody GPL luddites, hahahha... There
will never be another GPL, hell I even wonder if GPL could stand up to
GPL, hahahha..

Goes the old story, GPL simmer gets a chance to drive a full spec
modern F1 car, he takes it out for 20 laps (insert your favorite track
here) upon the conclusion of this test drive, he exits the car and
says "that was pretty cool, but it ain't no GPL"

Even with all the glaring problems in GPL looking like monsterous
cyclops that Sinbad had to battle, people still insist GPL is king..
Even though the folks who were instrumental in creating and beta
testing GPL exclaim in no uncertain terms that the technology has
moved on and there are more accurate simulations out there, still many
insist GPL is king.. And for them yes GPL is king, doesn't make GPL
the most technically proficient sim out there its SIMply (no pun
intended) what they dig....

Perhaps if Dave K. makes GPL2 some will finally change their tune,
though I'm sure they'll test it out, do some laps, come back into the
pits and exclaim (dont' make me say it !!) hahhhahhaha

Its no ........

PS: now excuse me while I run some laps in Pole Position...

GPL: its no pole position

now see you made me coin a new phrase , hahah