Old April 25th 04, 06:37 PM
Hellraiser

"Simon Mason" > wrote in message

> "Hellraiser" > wrote in message
> > Looking at getting an Alfa 155 2.0 Twinspark, but the insurance costs

seem

7
> > years, and a couple of SP30s. Anyone know of an Alfa-friendly and
> > my-sort-of-person-friendly insurer?
> >
> > Hellraiser.........>

> Try changing your name for starters ;-) I am 46 and it's 350 quid for my
> 1.8 156 with full NCB at Kwikfit.

LOL, I guess that would cause them to view me in an unfavourable light
Will enquire with Kwikfit and see how much they reckon, I can't see why it
should be so high though - admittedly, I do have a couple of SP30's but when
you do 36k+ per year it's statistically much more likely you'll get done,
particularly in the wilds of Staffordshire where the crime level must be so
low that they can afford to have coppers in vans catching naughty motorists
all day long

Cheers

Hellraiser..........>