Old April 18th 12, 09:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
C. E. White[_2_]

Default end of mustang??

"Jimbo/m..." > wrote in message
> the mustang ended in 1973 .........

I think in ended in 1970. The 71 - 73 Mustangs were too big, too heavy, too
whatever for my taste. I actually think the 79-2004 Mustangs were closer to
the original than the 71-73 Monsters. My Son has a 2006. It is OK, but to my
tastes, the 2001 I owned was better. I suppose from an engineering
standpoint the 2006 is better design, but it is too big and heavy while at
the same time having a less desirable driving position. Not as bad as a
Camaro, but still not great.

Ed