Old October 26th 04, 06:28 PM
Dave Henrie

"tomr2c" > wrote in
:

> Recently picked up GP4 at a yard sale ($4.00). I have a question. In
> the game options it shows "hot turn" that is adjustable from 1 thru
> 50. What does that mean? I have adjusted it but can see no difference
> in the game. No info about it in the manual that I can find. Any help
> appreciated. Tom

hot seat racing. Where you and your friend(s) can share the same
computer to race with. It starts with you driving your car for x amount of
laps then the computer pauses things, takes control of your car and allows
the next driver to jump into the chair and drive the same amount of laps in
his car before switching again..

dave henrie