Old June 1st 04, 08:27 PM
Chuck Bremer

IIRC, the change to HO was 1991 for the XJ Cherokee. However, it wasn't
just a computer change: Jeep also redesigned the head, intake manifold and
exhaust manifold.

It's not impossible to upgrade to HO, but it's a bit of work. check out
rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys for a lot of people that know a lot more about
it than I do

Chuck

om...