Old October 26th 05, 02:01 AM
Elle

Default to change a Honda Accord 1988 model timing belt

www.autozone.com 's free repair guides have instructions specific to your
1988 Accord for changing the timing belt.

These other sites also discuss the changing of Honda timing belts and have
step by step instructions:

http://www.cadvision.com/blanchas/54pontiac/honda.html

http://timingbelt.soben.com/

http://www.honda.co.uk/owner/workshopmanuals2.html

The biggest hurdle is probably going to be breaking free the crankshaft
pulley bolt. Take a morning or day to figure out how to do it, then break it
free, using the guides above and getting input from here. Subsequently
schedule a day to do the whole timing belt job.

"Jacko" > wrote