Old November 27th 20, 05:24 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
The Real Bev[_5_]

Default What terminology means a soft ride?

On 11/27/2020 07:13 AM, Jon Voight wrote:
> On 11/27/2020 9:02 AM, micky wrote:
>> I don't need a new car now but I will and I want to understand
>> terminology.
>>
>> I want a car with soft ride so I will not feel the bumps.

> You can't beat an '83 LeBaron Town & Country for style and comfort.

My 88 Eldorado had a nice unbumpy ride, but it tended to wallow in
mountain driving. I sent it to the wreckers because it tried to kill me
once too often.

Throttle problem, apparently unfixable due to parts no longer being
available even at local wrecking yards. Yes, I had witnesses.
Fortunately it had good brakes.

--
Cheers, Bev
"I prefer rogues to imbeciles because they sometimes