Old December 31st 04, 10:01 PM
Matt

Default 94 accord cranks but won't start

I am hoping somebody here can help me.
I have a 94 accord EX with 250k km.

I replaced the clutch 5 days ago, but when I took it off the
jack-stands it would not start. The engine would turnover, but would
not catch. I left it, and came back the next day- and it started
fine.

I went for a test drive and everything worked great. On my way
back down the laneway to my parents house (they live on a farm) I hit
some ice and slid into a snow bank. I had my dad tow me out with the
tractor, but in the process I had lost both drive belts.

I replaced these the same day and it drove great. It even started
and ran without the belts.

I drove back to where I live(about 100km away) and parked it.
When I came back the next day it would not start

The starter motor cranks, but the engine will not start. I
checked the spark plugs which look fine and will spark when the engine
is cranked. When I put a screwdriver into the lines that feed the
spark-plugs I get about a 1/4 inch spark to the engine.

I can hear the gas pump when I turn the ignition, and when I undo a
bolt on the fuel rail, there is pressure. I tried the computer
diagnostics, but the check engine light just sits there and does not
blink.

If anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it. Not having my
car makes me feel neutered!