Old August 4th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

Default turn signal sounder

It's probably the exact same for 99~05 Miatas, if that helps you any.
Actually, I think I have it in my 'workshop manual'. Let me try scanning it
and sending it directly to you. I'm thinking this is the right page, it's
called "turn and hazard warning lights'

I'll give it a go,
Chris
99BBB

On Jul 29, 6:55 pm, "Carol" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> >I have a 2004 M5 mazdaspeed. The car is great except that the steering
> > wheel hides the turn indicators from my line of sight. Also, the
> > turn indicator sound is so low that I can not hear it with the top
> > down.

> > Does anyone know of an indicator light or sounder that I can mount
> > onto this car so that I do not drive for 5 or 6 miles or more with the
> > turn indicator on?

> Sorry I have no suggestions for you but I love you just for asking. That
> whole drive forever with your blinker on makes me crazy. :-)

The driving forever with the signal lights on makes me feel as if I am
70 years old living in Forida…. I am not.
As soon as I find a wiring diagram with the color code for the signal
flasher, I will add a LOUD sounder to the car such as in:
http://www.freightlinerchassisowners...gnalBuzzer.pdf
Or:
http://www.damouth.com/RVStuff/TurnBeep.shtml
Or even:
http://www.rattlebars.com/mtz/buzzer.html

Does any body have a wiring diagram for a 2004 MX5 mazdaspeed miata?

RP