Old April 18th 06, 05:14 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default Idle RPM sensitivity to signalling?

I just assumed that since the car has daytime running lights that it
wouldn't be much different at night unless I used the highbeams.
Anyway, I have noticed that when I put it into neutral the problem does
go away as the engine is under less load. Out of curiousity, at night
without the highbeams and A/C off, approximately how much power should
all the accessories (including the daytime running lights and
aftermarket stereo) consume? I guess small electrical problems like
this could possibly be attributed to this draw and the cheap Canadian
Tire battery I have.