Old May 5th 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
alfred

Default How good is the Civic Si in snow?

Thanks, I kind of thought that would help. I have been told that a manual is
better in the snow than without, but never tested it to see if that is true.

Another thing I wanted to know about is the premium gas requirement for the
Si. How set in stone is this? I am curious because its really just a 2.0 4
cyl and i cant figure out why they require premium for it and if I used
regular unleaded what would happen?

Thanks,
Al