Old December 20th 07, 07:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
A Veteran

Default Bait & switch at Vee Dub parts Unlimited

Months ago I ordered some tires at the price in the latest "Hot VW's mag.
and they said that was the "old" prices and they up-date the ad's every
three months. I said that the old prices has been around 4 months , and
then they said the "reserve the right to change prices w/o notice."
Isn't that the old "bait and switch" method to get you??
should we expose such practices ?

--
when you believe the only tool you have is a hammer.
All problems look like nails.