Old February 9th 10, 03:22 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer - ECHM[_5_]

Default Bait Car

On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 19:17:52 -0700, richard > wrote:

>"It's my car I just left the paperwork at home."
>"It's my friend's car he asked me to move it for him."
>
>At least one guy saw the bait car as it was, opened the door, saw the keys
>and called the cops.

It got even better on, "Operation Repo," or whatever it was that
followed. The best part was some clown in a Spock suit (ears and all)
whose car was repoed because he spent the month's payment on VIP
tickets to some trek-head convention...

--
"Honey, since I left you, this has been without a doubt
the single weirdest ****ing day of my life!"