Old January 21st 05, 06:41 PM
Jeff Strickland

My car ('94 BMW) failed the low speed NO test. I was told the CAT was
wearing out. I was allowed to drive around the block to heat it up, and it
was immediately retested. It passed the retest, and the numbers were
significantly different.

If they told you your CAT is faililng, I would be inclined to believe them.

.. .