Old April 10th 13, 02:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
AMiews

Default Why so little traffic on a Mustang Usenet group?

"Frank S" > wrote in message
> I'm soliciting theories that would account for the differences between
> the amount of communication on the dozens of Internet forums and the
> very few Mustang-related Usenet groups.

why? dont have a job ? lots of other mustang forums besides uslessnet

> I have seen those forums, and I'm not really very impressed with the
> general caliber of correspondents. There are some worthwhile sites, but

your judgement of content is meaningless,
we will not feed your narssistic personality
since you are not talking about mustangs, you are a spammer, and
contaminate and degrade the uselessnet.

> Without wide experience on Usenet, I have the impression the discourse
> here is more likely to be civil, considered, and serious in comparison
> to the forums.

yes you do not have experience. Talk about your blown 24# 1993 instead,
gumby.

> How come?

I dont know why you have no experience, dude. Ask you mommie.

> --
> Frank ess
>

> --
> Frank ess