Old August 25th 15, 10:42 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_3_]

Default Ford new Voodoo 5.2

"The Corvette continues to get GM's lame 6.2 l. Boring, but the brain deal
old folks that buy Corvettes do not know the difference." (brain deal?)

This is what you said and somehow it's not name calling?

By the way I was not talking about a Chevrolet product, do you pay any attention to what is being said or are you just planning on your smart azs reply?

Check out the service requirements of some of the flat plane crank equipped engines on the road today and then tell me that they don't have a engine removed service schedule.