Old August 6th 15, 04:45 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_3_]

Default Ford new Voodoo 5.2

With those cheerful thoughts I think I'll take a crap and go to bed, just hope it don't look like you and keep me awake.

Have you any idea how hard it is to make a flat crank roadable? Why the low torque number? Don't know do you. There are Corvette tuners (Lingenfelter is one) that have built them to 600 HP but they are still a bitch to street.. Then there are the service requirements that means you remove the engine to do the service. One thing they do well is the sound is mesmerizing.

You're the crybaby that kept whining about VV timing, direct injection, and other wimpy things all the while I was driving one and laughing at such a foolish person that knows so little. Great car made by GM 87,000 miles and never been back to the dealer.