Old April 28th 05, 01:52 PM
meee

Default anyone tried Xpand Rally ?

I played the demo version, and I am considering buying it. The graphics are
really impressive, especially the plants , grass, surface textures, very
pretty scenery.
The frame rate is very poor on my old machine, probably low twenties to high
teens FPS, but I am getting a new computer soon. Due too the choppy frame
rate it is hard for me to get an accurate measure of the car physics
modeling . It seems adequate, although no where near the level of RBR. What
is the general consensus of opinion concerning this game, is it worth the
money? What are its best qualities.