Old September 20th 04, 01:50 AM
Tedd Riggs

"I-zheet M'drurz" attempted to write:

"like the impatient, egotistical wiseguy that you are."

Glad you think you are the expert on me. Besides I always leave a safety
zone while driving and I hardly doubt I would have any problems out
maneuvering you or getting stuck behind you. Or are you stuck in Berlin
because some smart person thru your rather moronic butt over the remains of
the wall ?

Plus only a idiot would take his aggressions out while on the road. So sorry
"I-zit" but your are about the farthest type of person there is from me as
my IQ is not the same as the average room temperature like yours.

Go play elsewhere Troll, you are a total joke and not worth spending any
more of my time on.

--
Tedd Riggs
Redmond, WA