Old September 20th 04, 12:48 AM
Nate Nagel

I-zheet M'drurz wrote:

> Tedd Riggs wrote:
>

>>"ejecting them about 50 yards down the road or decapitating
>>them"
>>
>>Thanks, will remember that if I ever see you in the rearview
>>mirror. But would hate to mess up my nice Vette. Will have to
>>mention it to the local Hummer or dump truck drivers to be on
>>the lookout.

> No, Tedd. I'll be the guy in *front* of you, doing 60-65-70
> like everybody else on the road, and you'll be riding my ass
> like the impatient, egotistical wiseguy that you are. Please
> remember me in that last chapter of your life passing before
> your eyes. It'll be about 1.5 seconds after I get tired of
> your attitude and stand on my brakes.
>
> HTH.

You try that and I'll steer for your corner. Ever hear of the PIT
maneuver?

BTW, the road is no place to be playing little petty power games, 'cause
there's always someone out there willing to play rougher. But
apparently you haven't the maturity to figure it out. what's so
difficult about KRETP anyway?

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.