Old September 19th 04, 09:43 PM
I-zheet M'drurz

Tedd Riggs wrote:

> "ejecting them about 50 yards down the road or decapitating
> them"
>
> Thanks, will remember that if I ever see you in the rearview
> mirror. But would hate to mess up my nice Vette. Will have to
> mention it to the local Hummer or dump truck drivers to be on
> the lookout.

No, Tedd. I'll be the guy in *front* of you, doing 60-65-70
like everybody else on the road, and you'll be riding my ass
like the impatient, egotistical wiseguy that you are. Please
remember me in that last chapter of your life passing before
your eyes. It'll be about 1.5 seconds after I get tired of
your attitude and stand on my brakes.

HTH.

--
The real Tom Pendergast [ So if you meet me, have some courtesy,
aka I-zheet M'drurz [ have some sympathy, and some taste.