Old November 15th 12, 04:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Allanw

Default Kids and VW's...

"Jan Andersson" > wrote in message

> I haven't had anything too horrible happen, knock on wood.... I keep most
> potentially harmful things out of their reach

I normally try...

The garage isn't really tidy right now... I just added 6 shelf sets, 2100mm
high and 1300mm wide (7x4 feet?) and much of the stuff is on them. I can
currently only get 2 cars in there, where I used to squeeze 4 in - although
they were a Suzuki Cappuccino, a Daihatsu Max 360, a Suzuki Wagon R 1.0
Turbo and a Subaru Impreza. I can now only fit the Beetle and the Mrs 5
series - painting that would have been WAY harder to clean!

Normally the garage is locked, but it was left open and the paint was the
first thing he found! I'm a bit more careful now!

Allan.