Old August 20th 05, 04:58 AM
Dave Henrie

"Jeff Reid" > wrote in news:2nxNe.88862$E95.14850
@fed1read01:

> You cared enough to respond. It should be obviouse that
> my beef is that that RSC attaches warning avatars to peoples posts,
> and that quite often, the warnings are undeserved. In my
> case, the RSC moderators first ignored, then over-reacted to my
> private emails about receiving and public posting of warning.

No I don't care. I can't imagine what could be so gosh darned important
that your self-worth is impugned.

I DO know that I myself and hundreds if not thousands of others get immense
benefits from RSC. So they can be as rude as they like. I only know that
your actions, for whatever reason you feel compelled to undertake, can only
harm me. I'm not defending RSC, I'm not intellectually curious enough to
even briefly examine the merits of either side.

For pity's sake...it's a freekin' Race Sim site. It's not a publisher of
scientific thesi.

dave henrie