Old July 30th 11, 01:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Xigbar

Default 1990 Miata

I have a 1990 Miata. When I turn on the AC - the AC will sometimes
come on - sometime nothing - usually because it blows the fuse. If
the AC does come on, it blows strong and cold -but the car will not
accelerate (accelerates to 10 miles an hour). I replace the fuse,
turn off the AC - and it takes a day or two of turning the car off and
on before it regains it power back to normal (but if you turn on the
AC - the cycle starts over). Love my car, please help