Old February 6th 06, 04:49 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Analog gauge displays hotter temp than digital gauge on 96 Corvette

When I did a T-Stat change not too long ago, before
I bled the air out at the T-Body & T-Stat housing
I heard slight boiling in the filler tank. Checked the analog
gauge and it was normal..... flipped over to the digital
and it was waaay high. So they apparently pick up data
at different places on the block.

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler