Old July 21st 14, 01:19 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
really real

Default When did BMW's get sports mode?

> The "sports" package may even remove the switch, and it may instead include
> firmware that is "sporty" all the time.

Nope, my wife bought a 2014 Sports and it comes with the sports mode switch

> Stop it with the music and pay attention to the road! If you have enough
> attention available to listen to music you're probably not driving fast
> enough.

Do you go on long road trips? We have a lovely four hour one to visit an
aunt, and it involves 90 minutes of freeway before it turns into a curvy
lovely highway. There is often traffic preventing unnatural speeding.
With her old Acura RSX I actually got caught doing 139 kph in an 80 kph
stretch and the cops said at 140, they would have impounded the car

For you Americans, that would be like doing 87 mph in an a 50 mph zone

I would say that a person who drives distances and doesn't listen to
music is someone who doesn't love music.