Old December 30th 13, 09:56 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Smarty

Default Trickle Charging a C7 battery

Having owned C5 and C6 convertibles which have been stored for the
winter, I have become accustomed to using a trickle charger directly
connected to the battery for many years. The rest of the car has been
disconnected and only the trickle charger has been connected to the battery.

The new C7 battery is no longer under the hood. It is in the trunk, and
not as easily to disconnect and trickle charge.

My question:

Can I trickle charge via the cigarette lighter socket or another
auxiliary power 12 V socket which the car also provides? Or do I have to
get into the trunk, remove the trunk lining, and then connect directly
across the battery as I have previously done for the last 15 years on my
C5 and C6?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.