Old December 29th 10, 11:55 PM posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa
Mrs Irish Mike

Default Immigrant Rights Groups Demand End to DUI Checkpoints - Call them RACIST

On Dec 29, 3:29*pm, "DogDiesel" > wrote:

> Bull****. *Ignorance and fear my ass. * *Constitution preservation first.
> You can preserve your own racist race in your own country. illegal get no
> rights . *America you will be . Or go the **** back to Mexico,. Disloyal
> hypocritical money grubbing piece of ****s. Who refuse to pledge allegiance
> to America have no say. And you wonder why we wont help the invaders.

You mean the pledge with, "...with liberty and justice for all"? That
one? Maybe it needs an amendment to say only citizens.

And "money grubbing"? Do you mean the people who hire illegals? The
ones who will not allow E-verify to become law? I think those are the
same people who supported NAFTA so that those who use to farm in
Mexico can no longer compete with American farm factories.

Your language is not percise enough. We might have lots in common,
but instead you come across as a dullard who blames others for his own
failures.