Old December 29th 10, 11:29 PM posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa
DogDiesel

Default Immigrant Rights Groups Demand End to DUI Checkpoints - Call them RACIST

"Lucius Sanctimonious" > wrote in message

On Dec 29, 11:37 am, Mrs Irish Mike > wrote:
> Once again we reap what we sow.

We bring the Africans to make us the biggest exporter of cotton in the
world, and then we don't like it when they want to move next door.

Ahh Bull****. There aint no African cotton pickers . Slavery been gone fotr
150 years . Race card player.

Not true. Youre quite welcome. Get an education, a job and mind your own
****ing business. Dont throw chicken wings in my yard, bring down the
property values or be racist thief. And dont steal. And blast your goddamn
radio when you come home at 2AM drunk. And keep your eyeballs on your side
of the fence. Other then that . Move.
Show respect for America and the Constitution. You can come over for
watermellon anyday.

We bring the Chinese to build the railroads and them we don't like it
when they want to move next door.

Nope, Chinese are just fine. They work their ass off and keep quiet and the
peace. Theyre clean and keep their houses up. Chinese chicks are hot too.

The story keeps on repeating. It is THE SAME again and again.

At least the ones with business acumen and knowledge of history and
economics understand it, the baggers do not. They are blinded by
ignorance and fear.

-Ramon

Baggers Credo:

"Race Preservation 1st., Business 2nd."

Bull****. Ignorance and fear my ass. Constitution preservation first.
You can preserve your own racist race in your own country. illegal get no
rights . America you will be . Or go the **** back to Mexico,. Disloyal
hypocritical money grubbing piece of ****s. Who refuse to pledge allegiance
to America have no say. And you wonder why we wont help the invaders.

The problem is we aren't stupid enough to buy into your bull****. We can
read, You have to look at the pictures.

Get an education. Then you might get to open your traps. Other then that.
You aint qualified. Like your messiah. Obama.