Old December 29th 10, 09:31 PM posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa
necromancer[_7_]

Default Immigrant Rights Groups Demand End to DUI Checkpoints - Call them RACIST

On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 09:37:55 -0800 (PST), Mrs Irish Mike
> wrote:

> Once again we reap what we sow. We allow people to hire illegal
>nannies, maids, landscapers, kitchen help, motel workers, production
>workers, construction laborers, and many other jobs in order to
>undercut our neighbor's efforts. As long as our government allows the
>rich to become wealthier by undercutting the cost of labor then we
>will continue to reap a harvest of third world tradition.

And as long as we keep electing the same-old same-old (i.e.
democratic-republicans) things will not change.

--

"I distinguish between maniacs and crazy people.
A maniac will beat 9 people to death with a steel dildo.

--George Carlin