Old January 2nd 05, 02:05 AM
Nate Nagel

Oh hell yes I have. Actually the BBS mesh wheels I referred to below
were so mangled I thought they were unrepairable, I was given a set of 4
for free I was going to keep the two good ones and chuck the other two
but the wheel shop (Ye Old Wheel Shop, Elkridge, MD) fixed 'em right up.
I was impressed.

nate