Old June 26th 08, 03:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
dave AKA vwdoc1[_2_]

Default Exhaust plugged up

If something is wrong......fix it!
If you want someting better...........change it! ;-)

No don't just change the 02 sensor to another location unless you have to.
Now if you install another exhaust manifold and downpipe and neither had a
spot for the multi-wire 02, then put it on the cat. :-)

m...