Old January 3rd 05, 09:32 PM
David G Fisher

"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 09:15:19 -0500, David G Fisher wrote:
> > It wasn't me who wanted the trucks. :-)
> >
> > Yes, it's the old pwf beta kyalami. I don't think they ever followed it

up
> > with a final version.

> Hi Dave,
>
> Do we have a current carset available for the TPTCC season? If not,
> what templates should I use for painting a car? The latest tptcc
> version is 2.4 or so I've heard.
>
> cheers,
>
> uwe
>
> --
> GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61

We can't get to our carset because of RSC being down. :-( I have none of
the cars because I did a re-install a while back and didn't save them.

I tried TPTCC ver 2.3 with our server, and everything worked fine. I don't
know if you can run version 2.4 with the version 2.3 the server uses,. Maybe
it's the opposite situation, and the server is using 2.4 and 2.3 still works
with it? I have no idea what templates work with which versions. Never
really took the time to understand how the TPTCC cars were handled
(online/offline, etc.).

I'll e-mail the server owner and find out what version he's running, but 2.3
does work.

I'm just going to pick a car from the mod and use it unless somebody has a
copy of my Ducati TPTCC car and sends it to me.
--
David G Fisher