Old October 15th 04, 02:36 PM
Mike Beauchamp

Default Starforce

I agree that the starforce thing is stupid... Especially since I don't think
it stops piracy at all, does it? I don't know what games already have
starforce, but it seems to me like you can't stop piracy.

If you DO want to buy GTR but hate starforce, why not just buy the game and
then download the pirated version?

I give you cred for not buyin' GTR because of the obsurd copyprotection
though... I haven't even had time to install that demo (with no simulation
mode, wtf? pretty stupid for a game whose marketing is based on realism)..
i've been playin' RBR too much lately Just got done the Professional
Chamionship with the 206. 50 points... I dropped out of France on the first
stage when I hit a tree. I'm no good at tarmac.

Mike
http://mikebeauchamp.com

om...