Old April 28th 04, 05:52 PM
Jacopo

Default 156 V6: a bit 'strangled'.

Today, my 156 doesen't feel like other days: between 3500 and 5000 RPMs, the
engine is something like 'strangled', it has some hesitation in giving
power... finally, a momentary lapse of power. (Pink Floyd enthusiast will
understand me ;-)
Monday the light 'engine failure' came up, stayed turned on for the whole
day, then yesterday afternoon went out. For the whole time that the light
was on, the engine runned well. Took to a Bosh Service, and the engine
management computer said 'error in air/fuel mix'. The mechanic said that
wasn't so bad, in fact it wasn't a failure, but just a 'wrong carburation'.
But I think that this 'failure' is responsable of the loss of power of
today: maybe the spark plugs are dirty, due to a major percentage of fuel
during the 'failure'?

Bye Bye ;-)

--
Jacopo