Old September 7th 05, 01:50 PM
PlowBoy

Praxiteles,

There's a start and thanks. hopefully I can try something by this weekend.
I get my information by reading here and RSC, and I havent read anything
that is shedding light on this but I posted at midnight my time. Can anyone
shed light on what are the events that are taking place when I click the
rfactor icon (when installed)? is it crashing trying to do intro's? is it
supposed to check in with a website for key validation, updates, or what?
havent seen anything act like this before on a machine that is game ready
(hardware wise) but I recall back when some games crashed trying to view
intro type vids and or sounds..

Thanks

Praxiteles Democritus enlightened us with: