Old December 29th 04, 11:51 PM
bigdan4712

you want to explain to me how i am stupid? and ill gurantee you my dad
knows a hell of alot more about cars then you could wish you could know.
my maintenance schedule was proper, as a matter of fact, i had my oil
changed before the car even needed an oil change. and don't forget, i
owned this car for 2 and half months. i think your just a die hard dodge
fan, and you just absolutely LOVE to work on cars just like FORD people.
i don't see how i am a moron because it isnt my fault that the car was a
POS. how could you say i am a moron, when i took good care of the vehicle,
and checked the oil at every gas fill up and it just burned oil. how about
that for dodge? i put 3, count em, 3 quarts of oil back into the dodge over
a period of time because it burned it. i can pull up a whole list of people
i know that has more problems than they can count on the fingers with their
dodges. how does that make me a moron? because i am smarter than you are,
and buy chevrolets? how about my dad has been chevys for years, and we
have had no serious problems with them whatsoever other than door locks no
working. which is minimal compared engine damage and head gasket like
dodge. we have owned over 5 chevy astro vans, and they all had 300k miles
plus on them before we got rid of them. my parents last lumina (1992) ran
to 212k and we got rid of it because my mom was bitching about a new car.
we then bought another (1997) lumina, and it has 207k on it. i dont think
chevys are Pieces of **** either. im sorry you feel that way about me, but
i just proved you wrong. the only way that i would be a moron is because i
bought a dodge. oh, by the way, quit bitching.