Old December 3rd 18, 03:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
MoPar Man

Default 1972 Plymouth Fury Windshield Washer Reservoir Needed

Lovguitar wrote:

> Hi - I've tried, unsuccessfully, to find a replacement windshield washer reservoir
> for my 1972 Plymouth Gran Fury II (C body) car. The part number is

3431154 They
> are not making it anymore and I can't find any NOS or reproduction

parts. I've
> tried to repair the reservoir but it's literally falling apart. Any

suggestions
> as to substitute parts?

I own a '73 Plymouth Satellite 4-door (that hasn't moved and is slowly
rusting away for the past 20 years). You want me to check on the
reservoir? I'm not going to be restoring the car, but will probably
pull the engine and transmission at some point (318 / 904).