Old March 26th 07, 10:47 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Empty3

Default C5 and C6 owners or past owners

<Norm> wrote in message ...
> Just curious, if you own or owned both the C5 and C6, which one do you
> like better and why? And I know the C6 got a little boost in hp but
> does it do better in mpg in same driving with the C5?

I have a 1990 and 2000, both coupes. The power is noticeable on my 2000,
but the mpgs
are about the same (the 2000 is perhaps 2 mpgs better on similar driving
conditions and based on
the DIC readings). I can imagine there is a boost from a C5 to a C6 as
well, but the increase in hps
is about 55 without modifications.. I enjoy driving the 2000 more than the
1990 - but I have to be
fair to both : )

Empty3