Old September 9th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
nobody

Default Disable factory alarm on T&C?

Hey all.

I just picked up, last night, a 1999 T&C Limited. The previous owner can't
find the key fobs just now, although she knows she has them.

Is there a way to disable the factory alarm until I get those? It would be
tremendously annoying to have to run downstairs and out to the car in my
skivies to turn the alarm off with the key if I have a false trip for any
reason.
What are the chances of this, is the alarm only tripped if a door is opened
without a key and not just if a local kid pulls the door handle or hits it
with a soccer ball?

Any advice would be great!