Old August 26th 04, 10:23 PM
SAPguru

Dad wrote:
> you have a black airplane with a big #3 on the side.

Funny you should mention that! My GA lessons are almost complete, and I
took out an aircraft loan with MBNA (through AOPA of course) and have been
looking at some Piper Cherokee Sixes and Piper Lances. Haven't seen
anything that my FBO thought was worth buying yet, but when I get it I was
thinking of doing it in black with a #3 on the tail. :-)

Also looked at this, but this is a bit off the deep end, even if it's only
$100K or so.

http://www.controller.com/listings/f...&setype=1&nh=0

http://www.aviatorshotline.com/avsea...=1 9263_a.jpg