Old May 13th 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
SMS

Default Good Detroit Free Press Article about Saturn: "Saturn has sharpcars, low profile"

Doug Miller wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
>> In article >,

says...
>>> In fact, I have no idea at all who you are, though from your behavior of

>> Yes you do. Everyone else can figure out who I am and if you cant then
>> you really are a clueless twit.

> You certainly made it easy enough to figure out who to put in the
> killfile along with Steve.
>
> Grow up, jerk.

Unfortunately, many Usenet groups have been subject to this type of
forging of e-mail addresses. Sometimes it goes on for months, sometimes
the forger gets tired of being a jerk and goes away.

I certainly don't mind being kill-filed for a good reason, but I don't
think that anything I've posted here would warrant that, and certainly
not posting a link to a news article directly related to Saturn. I
admire the turnaround that has occurred at Saturn in the past year. It's
one of the only bright spots in the U.S. auto industry.