Old August 19th 05, 12:49 AM
Lisa

My husband and I just put a new top on our 1990..... for your sanity, please
(even if your husband is mechanically inclined & usually a great DIY), go
pay someone else to install it! I know it's rated as an 8 hour job, but it
took us at least three times that (24 hours) to actually get finished.
Good luck.
BTW: I love my new top. It's a Robbins black vinyl with glass window & is
beautiful.

"SABRA TAGGART" > wrote in message
> Hi, my husband has a 1990 Miata the needs a new top and new struts. The
> original top have finally sprung a leak. Does anyone know of a good shop

for