Old August 21st 10, 05:36 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH[_2_]

Default Locating parts and advice for an alfa spider-1974

TimM > wrote:

> Catman wrote:
>
> >> Helps to search for 'Alfa', not 'Alpha'.....

> Thanks for the tips guys! And yes - you're right searching on the right
> name helps a lot...
>
> By the way - if I get the spica converted to a normal carb - is it worth
> keeping the old parts?

Yes, it probably is - or sell them on an Alfa forum.

However, AutoItalia reckon there are a number of people who understand
Spica these days, so there's no reason not to keep it.

If you do need to swap it over, I'd look at an aftermarket EFI
replacement rather than going over to a carb, though. (Something like
Megasquirt)
--
SteveH