Old February 22nd 07, 03:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Grant Edwards

Default Mazda2?

On 2007-02-22, XS11E > wrote:
> "Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:
>
>> What's with that nasty boxy version? I was thinking how nice
>> the cars lines were and BAM! out pops the pictures of the
>> version with the upper rear of the hatch as boxy as a Scion XB
>> but uglier (by far).

> I noticed the same, the old version is totally FUGLY while the
> newer version is completely FUGLY. It's nice they could
> redesign the car while keeping all the ugly.
>
> Lately Mazda has the corner on ugly, very few can compete with
> them.

I'd have to agree with that one. The RX-8 was just nasty --
inside and out, and I notice they've re-styled the NC MX-5 to
look more like the RX-8. I think The CX-7 is ugly as well.

The 3 is about the only thing in the current line-up that I
like the looks of.

--
Grant Edwards grante Yow! HAIR TONICS, please!!
at