Old January 9th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default 1994 Plymouth Acclaim check engine light

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006, wrote:

> Thanks for all the help Daniel. After cleaning the transmission sensor
> and reconnecting it and replacing the EGR valve, all errors are gone.

Terrific! Is it running better?

> You sure know alot about the Plymouth Acclaim!

I've owned a few of them. For your next project, you may want to go
through the crankcase ventillation system; see
http://tinyurl.com/yr2pg
Also, when next it's time for spark plugs, note that the NGK ZFR5N, gapped
to 0.040", will improve driveability and idling.

Another thing to look out for on that car: cooked/cracked hoses near the
throttle body.

DS