Old July 17th 05, 04:24 AM
Chuck

The first thing I'd check is the slave cylinder. If it seems to be working
OK, and there is no leakage inside the rubber boot, and the clutch master
cylinder is ok, it's possible that there is an internal transmission
problem. If so, a used tranny will be the least expensive way out.

I'd bet that there is a problem with the clutch hydraulic system.