Old April 2nd 05, 04:58 AM
Sarge

Rick Yerke wrote in message: "I recently had new rear brake drums and brakes
installed on my 99 dodge caravan.They made my van shack like hell braking
down hills.A second set of drums were installed and they vibrated more than
the first set.All the other brake parts are fine.Has any one else had
problems with Napa brake drums? These were Made in China and they were the
more expensive drums."

I had bad disc and drums from NAPA, O'Reilly's and Autozone. I now ask them
to turn them before I bring them home. Several had high spots that would
have caused excessive vibration and wear even brand new. Have the drums
turned should solve your problem.

Sarge