Old July 2nd 09, 07:56 AM posted to rec.autos.misc
none[_3_]

Default Window Tint Jackass

none wrote:

> is my only option to just go to someone competent and have it
> completely redone? I'd really rather not spend another $300+ on top
> of the $100 she already paid this clown.

I'll take the lack of responses to indicate that this is my only option. I
read what I could find on the subject, and apparently those little dots are
always an issue, but not a problem for anyone who has half a clue. Most
tinters either sand them down or lay a strip of vynil over them before
applying the tint.